lunedì 1 aprile 2013

Elin Egoyan and JudiLynn India @ tKF

Tanalois Art and torno Kohime Foundation 

have the pleasure to invite you

to the opening of the art exhibition by



Elin Egoyan 
and 
JudiLynn India 





Inauguration exposure: Wednesday, April 3th 1:30 PM SLT - 22:30 IT

Live music by Andromeda Slade 


Square Galleries: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Solaris%20Island/125/44/23


End show: Wednesday, April 17th





*************
Biography Elin Egoyan
*************

My artistic life started about 20 years ago with a pencil, soft pastel crayon and my fingers as tools. Finally after a long time ignoring my desire to draw (teenagers are busy with far more ‘important’ things of course:)) I gave in and,… was lost! I really got the hang of it! 

In pastel crayon I found soon satisfaction in making ethnical portraits. The challenge to make them almost photographic was high, and came out as I liked it. As example I took photo’s that triggered me. A look or expression in the faces or simply how someone sat or did was enough. I took what I found important and let out what was not essential.

But the smell of oil paint was calling and it did not take very long to change my direction. First oil paintings, but because of my impatience ( it takes sooooo long before oil paint is dry) I started soon after that with acryl paint. 

Looking back I see that my subjects often expresses things of (my) life. Things were I am thinking about, a feeling or emotion. I try to tell that in bright and harmonious colours and while painting I follow my intuition and inner emotion as guide, I let myself float with the motions and colours. Normally starting a painting and not knowing were it ends.
When I came to Second Life, one of my main goals was to have my own gallery and show what I made in RL. In those 6 years I found so many satisfaction in being creative in more ways SL offers. The landscaping, the building,… the drive to make creations better and better.
Very careful I stepped also on the artistic SL-road and make digital art and vases. And so my SLigital art and RLainting art and life’s meet and unite to something were I am very happy about.


*************
Biography JudiLynn India
*************


I've been drawing since I could hold a crayon. I studied art throughout school, Commercial Art in high school and Graphic Design in college. After the turn of the century, I decided to focus my creativity on acrylic and digital painting and have totally enjoyed the journey.



Known in SL as JudiLynn India and RL as Judi Lynn, my mission is to share my vision and message as an artist with the global community.My work embodies my spirit and personality. My goal is to allow you to experience the image with your own mind's eye. My work is entirely intuitive. I get lost in the layering of texture and color. Occasionally, I will include figurative work if my spirit is so presented with the composition.Just as there is order in the chaos of the universe, the energy within me is brought into focus one canvas at a time.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento